Join the most popular and visited festival in Bulgaria. Well-known for its production of rose oil essence, the Thracian valley hosts people from all over the world to celebrate the rose petals picking every late May and early June.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Behind Alexander Nevski Cathedral, in front of La Cattedrale restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour begins at 6:00 AM