Explore the Rila Lakes with a guide or at your own pace, by using the chair-lift. Benefit from direct shared minibus transfers from Sofia to the Rila Lakes chair lift base station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the parking lot behind the Alexander Nevski Cathedral, in front of La Catedrale Restaurant, close to the Sofia University metro station. Look for the vehicles with a Rila shuttle/Rila lakes sign on the front window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This trip involves a moderate to intensive amount of walking. Hiking experience is essential
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes suitable for mountain walking
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are strongly recommended
- This trip operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Child/baby seats have to be requested in advance, at least 24 hours before travel date