Discover historic Sofia on this walking tour in the centre of Bulgaria's capital. Learn about the long history of this busy city since the Thracians. Visit the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, and see the city's unique buildings and religious architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Turkish, Chinese
- Pickup included
- This tour always begins from your hotel in Sofia.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- If there are more than 2 people in one booking, the price is lower. Please contact us for more information.