Visit Nis, one of the oldest cities in Europe and long considered a gateway between the East and the West. You’ll enjoy scenic views on the drive from Sofia. Explore the Roman ruins at Medijana and try a Serbian grill for lunch in the city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Outside your hotel or stated address in Sofia. Some areas are difficult to finding parking so please look out for the company’s branded vehicle.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A valid passport or ID card is needed for crossing the border into Serbia. A visa may be required. Please check before you book the tour.
- Recommended period: throughout the year
- Driving time: 5 hours, approximately
- Walking time: 2.5 hours, approximately
- Handicapped accessibility: fairly accessible
- Please note: museums may not be open on Mondays