Take a trip to see the Belogradchik Rocks, sandstone formations spread across the Balkan Mountains, on a full-day trip from Sofia. In 2009, these red and yellow conglomerate rock formations were nominated in the campaign for the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Sofia at 8:30 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You need comfortable shoes because there is a lot of walking/hiking.