This city tour of São Paulo takes you to see the main places of interest, monuments and historical landmarks of the city. Along the way you’ll discover the diverse neighborhoods and learn about the city’s urban and economic development.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick up available from your hotel inside of the pick up perimeter (8 km from Sé Square). Customers located outside of this perimeter have to meet the group at the starting point: Haddock Offices Building - Rua Haddock Lobo, 131
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You must wear comfortable shoes and clothing for walking. and bring a rain jacket or umbrella
- It is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, your camera, and money for personal expenses
- The pickup service is available from accommodation within an 8-kilometer perimeter from Sé Square, downtown São Paulo
- Please note that there is a minimum of 2 participants for this tour
- In the unlikely event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered other alternatives