Explore Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with a friendly Wheelchair Tour. Discover the paintings and masterpieces of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Viale Vaticano 100, Rome, at the top of the stairs nearby Caffè Vaticano across the road from Vatican Museums’ Main Entrance. Our guide will be waiting for You holding a sign that says '' Tours of Rome ''Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must provide a proof of disability.
- Family members not requiring wheelchair access may accompany those requiring wheelchair access.
- Please note that St. Peters Basilica is not wheelchair accessible.
- After the guided tour you can stay more time inside the Vatican.
- There is a minimum number of two people required.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders and not wear shorts or sleeveless tops and you may be refused entry if you do not follow the strict dress code.
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed
- We Highly recommend to avoid street vendors around the Vatican Area as they may give you incorrect information
- Please don't go directly to The Vatican Museums Entrance without our Guide