Avoid the big crowds visiting the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel at night. Artificial lights will illuminate Michelangelo's masterpiece providing a different atmosphere meant to recreate the nuances of the natural light provided by candles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Entrance to the Vatican Museums at a gate surrounded by the statues of Michelangelo and RaphaelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- For people with mobility impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair, please contact the local partner so the itinerary can be customized to your needs on a private tour
- This tour involves light walking and stair climbing