Take a private tour of Vatican City’s most famous attractions with an expert guide. Benefit from pre-booked tickets to avoid waiting in line before exploring the treasures of the Vatican, and enjoy lots of fun activities to keep children entertained.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting outside the Vatican Museums, on the stairs under the big white monumental door topped with statues (Musei Vaticani).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Due to growing popularity of the current Pope Francis and mass events in the Vatican, some areas might be closed last minute without notice and the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible
- In such cases, the tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focused inside the Vatican Museums