Experience a special two-day private tour of Rome's highlights. Explore the historical center and visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Catacombs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available at Hotels, B&bs, apartments, and vacation rentals in the city center of Rome only. It is possible to require, at the moment of the booking and before the tour, pick up/Drop Off outside the city center of Rome, in this case, will be applied an extra charge. If you stay in a hotel with a lobby, please wait for your driver there. If you are staying in an apartment without a lobby, please wait for the driver in the street near your house number. It is recommended to send the telephone number used during the trip at the time of booking or the day before departure. THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FOR SMALL OR LARGE GROUPS AND ADAPTED TO THE CUSTOMER'S NEEDS ONLY ON REQUEST
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A Green COVID pass, which shows that you have either received the COVID vaccine or have tested negative in the past 48-hours.
- The transportation will be held by a short limousine up to 4 people, for more people we will use a mini-van.
- The Itinerary may be subject to changes due to force majeure
- The first tour is not a guided tour but only a sightseeing tour without guide.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- You can not get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items.
- There may be a line to pass through the security check despite skip-the-line entrance
- The exact departure time may vary and the final program will be sent to you via email a few days before the tour