Marvel at Pena Palace, one of the most magnificent and recognisable tourist attractions of Portugal. The palace exemplifies the 19th century Romanticism style of architecture and stands atop a rocky peak, which is the second highest point in Sintra Hills.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Estrada da Pena, 2710-609 Sintra, Portugal. To get to Pena Palace by CAR and PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: BY CAR FROM LISBON: If driving to Sintra, take the IC19 (from Lisbon), IC30 (from Mafra) or EN9 (turning off the A5 motorway to Cascais). When you arrive in the town’s historic centre, you’ll see a vertical sign showing the way to Pena (3.5 km). GPS coordinates: 38º 47’ 16.45” N 9º 23’ 15.35” W BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION FROM LISBON TO SINTRA By train (Comboios de Portugal) – Take the Sintra Line Departure stations: • Estação do Oriente • Estação do Rossio • Estação de Entrecampos By bus from Sintra (historic centre) to National Palace of Pena By bus (Scotturb) • From Sintra Train Station – Pena Circuit From Sintra, take Scotturb bus No. 434, which runs from the railway station to the Palace of Pena. Please note that parking lots at Pena Park Entrance are limited and have an extra cost. There are no parking lots up to the palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tickets are valid for the date and time selected and you will not be able to access the palace before or after it. The GetYourGuide voucher is not your ticket and you cannot use it to access the palace. You will receive the official ticket in a separate email
- This ticket allows you to skip the line to the ticket office. You may still need to wait in line to enter the palace
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24-25 and January 1 - closed all day. December 31 3:00 PM, and January 2-3: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, last admission at midday