Marvel at one of the most beautiful and picturesque palaces in Sintra that blends Arabic, neo-gothic and Indian architectural styles. Explore the beautiful palace garden and its scenic paths, waterfall, and ruined chapel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Monserrate Palace, 2710-405, Sintra, Lisbon. How to reach Monserrate Palace by car: • If driving to Sintra, take the IC19 (from Lisbon), IC30 (from Mafra) or EN9 (turning off the A5 motorway to Cascais). • When you arrive in the town’s historic centre, you’ll see a vertical sign showing the way to Monserrate (3.5 km). GPS coordinates: 38º 47’ 30.70” N 9º 25’ 9.09” W. How to reach Monserrate Palace by public transport from Lisbon: • From Lisbon to Sintra: By train (Cambios de Portugal). Take the Sintra Line. Departure stations: Estação do Oriente, Estação do Rossio, Estação de Entrecampos. • From Sintra to the Park and Palace of Monserrate: Take the bus (Scotturb) from Sintra Train Station (Scotturb). Bus No. 435 runs from the railway station to Monserrate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tickets are valid until 31st December 2020.
- Opening hours:
- Park 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:00 PM.
- Place: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:30 PM.
- The Park and Palace of Monserrate is located in Sintra, which is located about 30 kilometers from Lisbon. You can reach Sintra easily by taking the train from Lisbon.
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24-25 and Jan 1 - closed all day. December 31 and January 2-3: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, last admission at midday.