Discover the historic city of Lisbon at your own pace with scooter rental for 1-7 days. Drive through charming streets and explore colorful parks and buildings from the comfort of your scooter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Boost Portugal - Urban Thrills, R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
Know before you go
- A deposit of 800€ per vehicle (via credit card) is mandatory. It’s possible to buy a CDW insurance of 20€, which reduces the deposit to 400€.
- Supplement for an extra helmet: 4€ per day, up to a maximum of 16€.
- Upon return, the petrol tank must be full (not included)
- All drivers must be: 25 years old or over with a valid driver’s License B; OR 18 years old or over with driver’s License A1 or A. For passengers not driving, the minimum age is 18 years old.
- It is imperative to present a valid original Driver’s License (in Latin alphabet) and a valid Identification Document. Copies of documents or learners/provisional licenses will not be admissible.
- Pick up and drop off location: Rua dos Douradores, 16.
- You can pick up and drop off the Scooter anytime during the shop opening times on the booked day of travel.
- To extend the rental period, the client must contact Boost Portugal up until 24hours before the rental deadline, for Boost Portugal to authorize the extension.