Enjoy a 90 min. Ferry ride to Saba, the "Unspoiled Queen" an Eco-paradise with rain forest hiking, island sightseeing and world class scuba diving. Spend the entire day relaxing or exploring island paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Check in 8am at the Simpson Bay Police Station. Valid passport needed. Check in closes at 8:35am to clear immigration.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- One way transfers are available for overnight stays
- Taxi tours can be taken upon arrival
- Hiking is not guided, but can be done at your leisure and unaccompanied
- All scuba diving is to be done through the dive stores