Enjoy a full–day experience of Tuscany's most breathtaking towns. See the highlights of Siena, the beautiful Tuscan wine country, taste genuine food and wine and stroll around San Gimignano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Meet at Piazzale Montelungo, at the bottom of the highest red-brick building, opposite the parking lot (approximately 8 minutes walk from the Florence SMN train station). • Your guide will be holding a sign with "Tuscan Gems" on it. • Please note: if you use Google Maps, do not follow the itinerary passing through the train station. The exit there is closed. • Check-in will be at 7.45 am.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- Tour is in English only
- The Siena Cathedral is not accessible on Sundays or during religious celebrations
- Sample menu: assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta, or soup, salad, dessert and coffee, accompanied by the winery's own wines, olive oil and Vin Santo (sweet dessert wine)
- Operates rain or shine – please dress appropriately