Discover the wonders of the Italian countryside on this full day tour through the heart of Tuscany.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), at the end of the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the local partner's logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The escort service is provided by professional multilingual tour leader
- The local guide service could be provided in two languages
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- If the tour or the language cannot be confirmed, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged
- From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Monteriggioni and the return to Florence is approximately 30 minutes earlier