Visit Badia a Passignano and the Greve town center after a pleasant walking tour in Siena.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See convents and castles, and visit wineries for a spot of wine tasting
- Visit Badia a Passignano and the Greve town center
- Enjoy a lovely stroll around Siena
You will depart from Florence with pick-up from your hotel by private minivan, and head with your English-speaking driver to Siena. After a walking tour around Siena, you will have lunch at the restaurant Compagnia dei Vinattieri, featuring a Tuscan menu and delicious wines. Afterwards, you will visit the cellars of Setriolo and do some wine tasting, then visit another winery in Buondonno for some more tastings before being taken back to your destination.
- Private air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Lunch and wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Entrances to museums and monuments
Select participants and date