Spend a day in the Tuscan countryside and discover the charms of medieval San Gimignano and Monteriggioni. Learn about ancient Chianti winemaking traditions, enjoy lunch at a winery, and taste Brunello of Montalcino wines in a local wine cellar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Siena.
- Visit medieval San Gimignano, the Town of Fine Towers
- Marvel at the 13th-century crown-shaped fortress in Monteriggioni
- Explore the Chianti region, and enjoy a wine tasting and light lunch
- Taste world-renowned Brunello of Montalcino at a local wine cellar
- Expert bilingual (English/Italian) tour escort
- Visit to San Gimignano (with free time)
- Lunch and wine tasting at a farm in the Chianti region
- Visit to Montalcino and its fortress (with a brief shopping stop)
- Wine tasting at a renowned winery in Montalcino
- Samples of typical Tuscan bruschetta, salami, and cheeses
- Opportunity to purchase wine from the winery at special prices (shipping available to most countries)
- Pick-up service (on request)
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan (maximum of 8 people)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- For light lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.