Enjoy the charming history and culture of Tuscany's most spellbinding sights. During this full day excursion you will visit Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa, while enjoying a delectable lunch with wine tasting on a wine farm in the Chianti area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- 1.15 hours
Siena (guided tour, free time)
- 30 minutes
Chianti Hills (lunch, winery)
- 15 minutes
San Gimignano (free time)
- 1.2 hours
Pisa (free time)
- 1.15 hours
- Experience a comprehensive tour of Tuscany's most famous sights, including the Piazza del Campo, San Gimignano, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Journey through the Chianti's rural vineyards and olive groves
- Enjoy a delicious Tuscan lunch at a pleasant vineyard and farm, with abundant servings of the fresh, local produce
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Professional local guide in Siena (if option selected)
- Cathedral entrance fee (if option selected)
- Lunch with wine tasting
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Piazzale Montelungo at Caf Tour & Travel with the yellow street signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- The tour is provided by a professional multilingual tour leader.
- The local guide service in Siena can be provided in two languages.
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.