This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Start off by indulging in Diocletian’s Palace, one of the most unique sites in the world, followed by Trogir, a town near Split that boasts narrow cobbled alleyways and jaw-dropping architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside the hotel at the scheduled pickup time. The central meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located outside of the Diocletian Palace, facing the waterfront (southern side). The address is Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22. Your guide will be standing at the entrance, holding an "Elite Travel" sign, near the bronze relief model of the city of Split. We kindly ask all the travelers to be at the departure location at least 5 minutes before departure time for check-in.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes