Discover Abu Dhabi's highlights on a guided tour through the capital of the Emirates. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Heritage Village, the dates market, Yas Island, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off are available from Abu Dhabi only
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals or National Holidays
- Infants may join the tour free of charge if they will not need a seat
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and cover their arms, legs and heads at all times
- The local partner can provide an Abaya (long black dress) with a scarf for women if needed; this must be returned at the end of the tour
- Men must wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees
- Tattoos must be covered