Visit the most important must-see monuments of Seville. Tour the Royal Alcazar Palace where the Royal Family resides, as well as Seville Cathedral, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites. This guided tour includes skip-the-line tickets.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must provide the complete names and passport or ID details of all passengers during booking in order to secure your Alcazar tickets
- Each traveler must have their original, official documentation to access the Palace. Copies and pictures are not accepted. If you do not have an official ID with you, you cannot access the Palace and will not receive a refund
- This activity involves a moderate amount of walking
- The Alcazar is closed on January 1 and 6, Good Friday (April 7, 2023), and December 25
- The student category price is for students up to 25 years old with a valid student card
- To get the student and senior discounts, you need to show your ID as proof of eligibility on the day of the tour