Discover the Bay of Cadiz. Become enraptured by the liveliness of the seaside. Visit a traditional bodega to taste local Jerez de la Frontera wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup Calle Trajano 6 at 8:45 AM approximately. Pickup Plaza Jerónimo de Córdoba, Hotel Don Paco at 8:50 AM approximately. Pickup Calle Rastro 12A at 9:00 AM approximately
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
C. Rastro, 12A, 41003 Sevilla, Spain at 9 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you are a Student, please note you must hold your valid Student card to show it to staff
- A minimum number of 4 people in total of the same language must apply for this trip to take place. If the languages requirement is not met, you will be offered a different option or a refund