Discover the history of the city of Cordoba and the Islamic rule of Spain on a guided tour of the city. Learn about trade, politics, and the customs of Andalusian society.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Naturanda. Calle Rastro, 12a, 41004 Sevilla, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes