Immerse yourself in Spanish culture during a fun Flamenco lesson in Seville, where you’ll meet the locals and get a glimpse of Flamenco behind the scenes. Learn the basic steps of the dance, including hand movements, and about Flamenco music as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Normally, you will meet in front of the Pelicano bar on Plaza del Pelicano but please check your email and spam folder for confirmation as the meeting point is subject to change. The local partner is not responsible if you have not confirmed this meeting point 5 hours prior to your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you need to make any modification or would like a customized lesson, please let us know. Try to wear Flamenco shoes or shoes that are suitable for dancing and clicking with your heels.