Take a day to discover Córdoba, known for its rich history and architectural legacy. Stroll under the arches of the world famous Mezquita, wind your way through the streets of the Jewish quarter, and infuse your day with color at the Calle de las Flores.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your pickup location 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The order of the visit can be changed in unexpected circumstances. On Sundays, the tour starts earlier
- Another highlight of the day will include a visit to the Jewish Synagogue, and a stroll along with the Calle de las Flores