Enjoy a quintessential Spanish experience on this tapas tour in Seville. Walk through the picturesque neighborhoods and learn about the history of the city as you savour a wide range of creatively selected tapas at the best local tapas bars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Starting times 12:30 PM, 8:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Small group available
- Gain an insight into life in Spain as you visit the carefully selected tapas bars and bodegas
- Get to know each historical neighborhood in Seville and its different atmosphere, and learn the difference between Triana and Seville
- Learn much about Seville, the customs, feasts, people, food, likes, and dislikes, and the social and political situation
- Enjoy the delicious tapas and Spanish wine
- Professional guide
- 4 drinks (wine, beer, sherry or tinto de verano)
- Unlimited tap water
- 4 selections of tapas (shared, so you will try between 6 and 16 types of tapas)
- Visit to 3 or 4 bars
- Visit to the Triana local market
- Map of Seville with personal insider tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Iberian Ham
- More than two glasses of wine
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please contact the supplier if you would like to have a more personalized tour or a combination of this tour with other activities, tours, or workshops offered by the same supplier.
- Group size of minimum 2 and maximum 15 people.
- The menu can be adapted to vegetarians or any type of allergies.
- Sometime the Triana local market is closed but it is still nice to visit.