Seaview boards are a great way to discover the coast and its underwater life. Comfortably lying on the seaview board, you'll be able to see underwater through a porthole. Swim along the coast and see all types of marine life on this 2-hour activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, English, French, Dutch, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- The hotel pickup (Lisbon) will be done on the sidewalk at the agreed pickup point which might be slightly different from the address given because of accessibility issues with the van. Pickup point is always within a walking distance.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At the local partner's office on Av. dos Náufragos, 2970, Portugal. This is to the left of TicTic restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to be an experienced swimmer to enjoy the seaview boards.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.