Enjoy and explore the beautiful nature and the narrow beaches between rocks. Discover secret caves and witness the biological diversity of the Arrábida Natural Park during this kayaking and snorkeling experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet next to ZECA Restaurant at Creiro Beach. Keep in mind there are roadworks on the road between Figueirinha beach and Creiro beach from mid-June to mid-September. Please look for an alternative route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Children over 4 years old can participate, as long as they are accompanied by a guardian
- Low/medium difficulty activity, depending on the climate and sea conditions
- Double kayak and paddle will be provided and are included in the price
- Insurance is included
- Food will not be provided