Explore Seoul's historic and modern sights on this walking tour with visits to Cheonggyecheon stream and the Blue House to Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folk Museum of Korea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is difficult to access or not centrally-located, your guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or subway station.
Select participants and date
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 persons. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- National Folk Museum is replaced with Deoksugung Palace on Tuesdays
- Cheongwadae Saranche is closed on Mondays (visit from outside only)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended