The Demilitarized Zone is a unique area where you can observe one country being divided into two. Experience the tension but hope for peace in Korea and learn about their history and future.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
- Pickup included
- Meet from a list of subway stations until further notice. Please provide the name and full address of your accommodation in Seoul. Then you will be notified where and when to meet among the below 6 places. (No service from the airport or cruise port): Exit 5 of Samseong Station (subway line No. 2). Exit 12 of Gangnam station (subway line No. 2 & Sinbundang). Exit 1 of Itaewon station (subway line No. 6). Exit 9 of Myeongdong station (subway line No. 4). Exit 6 of City Hall station (subway line No. 1 & 2). Exit 3 of Hongik Univ. station (subway line No.2 & Arex). The exact pickup time and location will be sent to your e-mail after booking so please check your e-mail. If the e-mail is not received, please check your spam folder or contact the activity provider.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Unaccompanied minors
- Military-style clothing
Know before you go
- Currently, Dorasan station is closed temporally by the military
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Babies can join for free, however, infant seats are not provided
- This tour is not available for participants with a wheelchair or walker
- It is not recommended that pregnant women or people with serious medical conditions join this tour
- Participants must follow the tour guide's instructions at all times