Travel to the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea and feel the weight of history as you explore the hopeful Imjingpak Park, the aggressive infiltration tunnel, and the beautiful Dora Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
- Pickup included
- Depending on your chosen pickup location, the pickup time is different. Please re-confirm your exact pickup time and place with the activity provider. The last pickup time is at 7:45 AM at Hongik Univ. Subway Station exit no 3.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- DMZ Tour might be canceled because of military issues. If the tour is canceled partially, a refund is not available. But, if the whole tour is canceled, a full refund will be provided