Visit Imjingak on the Paju river, see the DMZ and ride on the new sky gondola. Learn about the history of the Korean War with a visit to a battleship used in the war.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Korean Demilitarized Zone, where the South and North Korea meet
- Take the sky gondola (cable car) to get a bird eye view of DMZ
- View North Korean territory from the Odusan Observatory
- Visit an exhibition hall set inside an actual battleship from the Korean War
- Hotel Pickup
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Food & Beverage
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Each tour participant is required to bring their passport.
- Your exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed through email after booking.