Enjoy a pleasant and easiest way to discover the city of lights during a river cruise. Taste a delicious French crepe at the foot of the Eiffel Tower while admiring the views of this incredible monument and the Seine before or after your cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, English, Italian, Korean, Czech, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For the Seine River cruise, meet at Bateaux Parisiens, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Port de la Bourdonnais, Pontoon 03. For the crepe tasting, head to Oh! Régalade de la Tour Eiffel, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, next to the Bateaux Parisiens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You can use your tickets at any time up until the validity date indicated on them
- You can choose to take the cruise before or after your crepe tasting
- Cruise: During the Summer season the cruise is available daily with departures every 30 minutes. The first departure is at 10:00 AM, and the last departure is at 11:00 PM. During the winter season, departures are every 45 minutes between 10:30 AM and 9:00 PM
- Crepe Tasting: open every day from noon to evening (12 PM - 9 PM)