Cruise down the Seine and experience the Eiffel Tower under the stars and Parisian lights, led by your expert guide. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to the Eiffel Tower, as well as a romantic cruise on the Seine with champagne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Relax on a 1-hour riverboat cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as you cruise by Paris' highlights
- Skip-the-line with tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn all about the City of Lights with a friendly and local English-speaking guide
- A complimentary glass of champagne
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets to the second floor
- English-speaking guide
- One-hour riverboat cruise of the Seine
- Tickets to the tower summit
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Along the riverbank at the corner of Pont d'Iena and Quai Branly (at address 1 Port de Suffren), a representative will be waiting at the bottom of a staircase by the river with a sign with the local partner's name. If you look up and see a carousel above the staircase, you're in the right spot. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, since you will be on your feet for part of this tour.
- This is a walking tour and involves going up and down stairs occasionally.