Discover the miraculous architecture of Segovia with a self-guided walking tour on your phone. Admire the Aqueduct, the Alcazar, and the Cathedral from the outside and learn about their construction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The tour begins at the feet of the Aqueduct, at the Plaza del Azoguejo, 40001 Segovia, Spain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour
- It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point
- When the download is complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point
- The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.