Spend the morning exploring Seattle's top city highlights: Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Chihuly Glass Museum, Kerry Park and Lake Union. In the afternoon, you'll visit thundering Snoqualmie Falls and head up to Woodinville for wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The default pickup time for this tour is 9:00 AM at the location you indicated at the time of booking. If you require a modified pickup time due to flight arrangements or cruise schedule, this will be confirmed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour includes opportunities to walk around each of the sites that you visit. The amount of walking you do is up to you. Your guide will try to get your group as close to the attractions as possible so you can do less walking if you're tired and have already had a long trip. These trips often attract family groups with a mix of younger and older folks with varying levels of interest in walking. Doing a bit of walking will allow you to get the most out of each of the landmarks you visit, but you can adjust the route to accommodate groups with differing levels of mobility
- Your time spent exploring Seattle's highlights is primarily outside as is Snoqualmie Falls. Weather in the Pacific Northwest can change rapidly and is highly localized. This tour will depart rain or shine, so please come dressed accordingly
- It is recommended that you bring quick-drying t-shirts and pants, an insulating base layer and a waterproof shell jacket or windbreaker