Discover the best of Washington's National Parks with a full-day tour to Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle. Relax aboard the minibus and enjoy narration from a local tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from most hotels in the Pioneer Square, downtown Seattle, Belltown, and Lower Queen Anne area.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Admire panoramic views of Mount Rainier
- Experience old-growth forests, wildflower-filled meadows, and thundering waterfalls
- Sample some delicious huckleberry ice cream
- Travel aboard a climate-controlled minibus
- Learn more about the park's wildlife and plants at the visitor center
Visit Mount Rainier with a professional tour guide and discover all that this national park has to offer on this full-day tour. After getting picked up from your hotel, hop in a comfortable 22-passenger minibus with large windows, high back seats, and air-conditioning and head straight to the park.
Experience old-growth forests, wildflower-filled meadows, and thundering waterfalls on this tour of glacier-clad Mt. Rainier. Hike and walk a little, a lot, or not at all: there are options for all abilities. Enjoy lunch at a Mount Rainier café or buy a picnic lunch along the way. Visit the interpretive center at Paradise to learn even more about the mountain’s glaciers, plants, and animals.
Return to Seattle through pastoral farmlands and memorable Pacific Northwest scenery. Make a final stop at Wapiti Woolies and try the famous huckleberry ice cream.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- National Park fee
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- People with mobility impairments
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
8th Avenue entrance of Hyatt Regency Seattle, 808 Howell St, Seattle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup is not available from private residences - if you are staying in a private residence please choose the meeting point option
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- The exact route may vary depending on weather and traffic conditions
- A cooler is available on the bus to store any perishable items
- Layer both warm and cool weather clothing as mountain temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot during a single day