Explore two of the best preserved Native monuments in Arizona, Montezuma Castle, and Tuzigoot. Wander through the old mining town of Jerome and witness the red rock formations outside of Sedona.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Scottsdale or Phoenix.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- There is a fair amount of walking involved throughout the day