Explore Savannah on a guided bike ride. Cycle through the Historic District, learn how to bike safely, and discover the rich history of this fascinating city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Savannah On Wheels, located on West Hall Street in between Montgomery Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Free parking is available on W Hall Street and the surrounding streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your tour is across flat streets and will have 8-10 stops including a bathroom break
- This tour runs during light rain. If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather, you'll receive a text at least 30 minutes beforehand
- There are limited options for children who are unable to ride a bike
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Helmets are mandatory for people under 16, and optional for everyone else