Tour with Shannon Scott or one of his highly-rated guides through the illustrious 200 acres of the 18th century plantation turned hallowed Victorian Gothic cemetery made famous in "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil", packed with art and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
When arriving at 330 Bonaventure Rd, look for the pillared entrance with 2 goddess statues. As you drive through, follow to the right, which puts the red brick office building on your right. Exactly 50 feet (15 meters) up to your left is your first paved road (Mullryne Way). Take that left, following Mullryne Way as it snakes all the way down to the lower river bluff, and where it ends you'll observe a gravel parking lot on your right. Parking is free, so park there. Your additional landmarks will be a bridge in the distance and a marina. There is a single picnic table on the far side of the parking lot going towards the marina. Your guide will meet you in the general area of the table.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours are subject to availability by way of reservation levels and the career schedule of Shannon Scott. Tours do go most days, but there are understandable exceptions. We recommend calling a few days before your scheduled tour time to double confirm your tour reservation.
- Shannon Scott Tours has a 24-Hour Cancellation Policy and tours go "rain or shine." Cancellation must be made by phone only and not left in a message. Cancellation isn't valid until Shannon Scott Tours has confirmed with purchaser directly. Unused tickets are "good until redeemed" by the purchaser and have no expiration date with Shannon Scott Tours. Unused tickets may also be gifted to friends or family in the instance where the original purchaser cannot make use of them.
- Stories on tours are for entertainment purposes only.