Explore the regional tastes of Savannah as you try classics of Southern cuisine. Visit 4 different venues to eat local dishes and discover what makes the South's food so famous.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guides at Parker's Market 222 Drayton St, Savannah, GA 31401. Your guide will be wearing a visibly recognizable food tour shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Any dietary restrictions or food allergies can, unfortunately, not be accommodated
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This tour walks a mile over the span of 2 hours
- All food tastings are included in the ticket price
- Alcoholic beverages will not be provided
- Tips are not included in the ticket price