Take an off-the-beaten-path walking tour through this former plantation turned Victorian cemetery with historian, author, and artist, Shannon Scott. Discover tales of root doctors, bootleggers, Freemasons, ritualism, and hidden symbolism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Historic District Hotel Pickup and Drop-off. Airport ($50 pickup surcharge)
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- This is a casual walking tour; please wear closed-toe shoes as terrain varies
- Please bring back up bug spray and plenty of water for hydration
- Recording of the tour is not permitted but photos are allowed
- Some travelers enjoy using their own car to do this tour for physical limitation and comfort reasons; please advise the tour operator if you would like to do this