Explore the cave paintings of the Dordogne region on a full-day tour of the Lascaux Caves. Travel back 15,000 years to the discovery of the first skeletons of the Cro Magnons at Les Eyzies de Tayac, telling the prehistory of Homo sapiens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Place Pasteur bus stop in Sarlat-la-Canéda.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that it is not possible to bring children under 4 years old on this tour
- This activity operates rain or shine
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This activity is not available in August