Go on a 3-hour walking tour through the historical downtown area of São Paulo to understand the amazing changes that have occurred in São Paulo's 465-year history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pateo do Collegio; Praça Pateo do Collegio, 2 - Centro Histórico de São Paulo. The meeting point is a walkable distance from the subway/metro stations "Sé" and "São Bento".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour offers stops en route for pictures, exploration, snacks, and a little shopping for souvenirs
- Adult pricing applies to all customers
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring sunscreen and sunglasses