Hike through the Atlantic Forest on this easy/medium-level private guided trek. Look out for local wildlife and admire views across the forest from São Paulo's highest peak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or accomodation in São Paulo
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the arrivals hall in Guarulhos International AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The easy hike ranges between 4-6 kilometers in length with medium elevation
- To participate, you should be capable of hiking 3-4 hours in total with some gradual ascents and descents