The paradise route is a tour by the 3 beautiful beaches located on the northern of Santo Amaro Island - Guarujá. The access to these beaches is only by boat or trail, which makes these sites a true paradise. Come to enjoy this wonderful place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at the hotels located in the radius of 8 kilometers (about 5 miles) far from the central area of city (from Sé Square). São Paulo Downtown.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Activity not appropriate for the elderly, children under 12 years old, obese, people with some type of phobia and with mobility difficulties
- Duration of the hike: 5 hours
- Distance: 10 kilometers
- Difficulty level: medium/hard
- Please note that there is a minimum of 2 participants for this tour. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be offered other alternatives