Discover the Mediterranean flavors of Santorini, visit 2 wineries and sample the local wines. Take part in a cooking class in a traditional Santorini restaurant and savor the fruits of your labor on your small-group tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick-up is available from different locations all over the island of Santorini. If your accommodation is inaccessible by car, you can be met at a nearby main location that suits you.
- Private group
- Learn to cook like a Greek with a professional chef
- Visit premier wineries in the countryside
- Taste 8 different wines with a local expert
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Pick-up and return from your hotel or the cable car Port (Cruise Visitors)
- Visit 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini
- Tasting of 8 different wine styles from Santorini
- English-speaking wine expert guide, mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Greek cooking lesson by a chef in a traditional restaurant
- Lunch, aperitifs, and bottled water
- Opportunity to purchase wine and olive oil at reduces prices
- All taxes, admissions, and tasting fees
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Wine and Food Lovers is a semi-private, half-day small group tour that can accommodate up to 8 people. Tour duration is 5 hours.
- Wine and Food Lovers - Private Tour is a private version of Wine and Food Lovers Tour.
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.