Explore the traditional and charming villages of Santorini and discover the stunning architecture of the Greek island. Admire the rocky landscape of the volcanic island and enjoy the spectacular views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- At specific locations in Fira, Kamari, Perissa and Akrotiri.
- Admire the beauty of Santorini and explore idyllic villages with traditional architecture and spectacular views
- Explore the ancient ghost town of Mesa Gonia and take a look at Byzantine churches and a Venetian fortress in Pyrgos
- Enjoy the stunning Santorini sunset as you watch the sun sink below the horizon
- Bus transfer
- Hotel pick-up and return transfer
- Food and drink
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: in August the Imerovigli visit is not possible because the connecting road is closed. There will instead be a visit to the "Santo Winery" near Pyrgos.