Explore the myths and legends of Santorini on a 5-hour history and wine tasting tour. Visit the Akrotiri excavations, one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. Visit 3 wineries and taste their delicious volcanic wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation, the Fira town cable car, JTR airport, and Athinios port.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Head covering or kippah
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent who assumes full responsibility during the tour
- Additional assistance will be provided if required
- This tour will be customized to your own itinerary
- It is recommended to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and a camera
- Your local guide is not allowed to guide you at the Akrotiri ruins
- If you do not show up for the tour you will not be entitled to a refund